School Surfing Groups
SCHOOL SURFING PROGRAMS
and BEACH EXCURSIONS
1st WAVE SURF SCHOOL ARE PROVIDERS OF THE SAFE SURFING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM ENDORSED BY THE AUSTRALIAN SPORTS COMMISSION AND LICENSED BY SURFING AUSTRALIA.
The Safe Surfing Program is a five tiered certificate program in which participants obtain a certificate of completion at each level. The Level 1 certificate can be obtained by participating in 1 or up to 4 surfing lessons.
Our surf lessons run for 2 hours and all surfing equipment is provided.
Please enquire today to receive a detailed quote and information pack for your school, college or tour group.
2013 bookings being taken now.
DETAILS FOR YOUR PERUSAL AND CONSIDERATION
- 1st Wave Surf School - Main Beach
- Surfing Queensland and Surfing Australia Licensed
- Gold Coast City Council Approved
- Fully Insured ($20m P/L)
- Sponsored by BREAKA Flavoured Milk
- Safe Surfing Certificate Program endorsed by Australian Sports Commission
- 1.5 / 2 hour lesson duration structured on basic beginners lessons
- Scheduled time as advised to work with your schedule
- All surfing equipment provided - soft beginner surfboards, identifiable rash shirt, wetsuits, sun cream
- Each participant will have use of surfboard for the full lesson (not sharing)
- Surfing certificates provided on completion of Program
- 1 to 8 coach to participant ratio minimum
- All instructors are fully accredited, registered with council and blue card holders
- Minimum age 7 years
- Group size 10 - 32 participants
- Larger groups can be catered for if requested
- Participants required to sign a 'Participant Declaration' prior to surfing, Under 18 require parent / guardian to also sign
Lesson price $29.50
- Discounted price for 4 to 8 week programs
- Prices are per person
- Price includes gst
- Invoice will be provided on confirmation
- Payment required prior to lesson unless account arrangements have been made
- To view surf school Risk Assessment ? click here (coming soon)
- To view surf school Participant Declaration ? click here
- To view surf school Insurance ? click here
- Surf Lessons will be cancelled if conditions are deemed dangerous or beach is closed (Any money paid will be refunded or alternate beach program / first aid / etc can be provided)
- MAIN BEACH, GOLD COAST
- Main Beach Pavilion (next to Southport SLSC) Macarthur Parade, Main Beach
- Approx 5 minutes north of Surfers Paradise, 1 hour south from Brisbane
- We are the closest surf school to the Brisbane area and Northern Gold Coast
- Change Rooms, Showers, Toilets
- Lifeguard Patrolled Beach - 7 days
- Free Car Parking All Day
- Easy Bus Parking available on Macarthur Parade
- Beach cafe
- Southport SLSC beachfront dining and bar, plus function rooms
- Adjacent Shaded Parkland with Free BBQ's
Thank you for considering the services of the 1st Wave Surf School, we look forward to providing a fun and educational surfing program for your school. If you would like to receive a detailed quote for your school or college please contact us on the details below.